Teeth that suffer from discoloration, chipping, misalignment, or gaps between them – can all be improved through various cosmetic methods, creating a brand new smile. A “dental makeover” improves the appearance of your smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. We work with our patients to develop a treatment plan, helping them achieve their long-awaited new smile.
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. Many realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments